- Grammar course
- Level: pre-intermediate
- Age: 18-35
- Aims: At the end of the course, students will be able to
- Remember the structure of the Simple present and Simple continuous tense
- Know how and when will we use them
- Distinguish the two tenses
- Requirements: Complete
- At least 75% weekly assignments, discussion
- Quizzes and the final test
2.The roles of WordPress:
- Main source of information where students can access to learn all the lessons online.
- Teacher will add posts containing assignments, discussions, quizzes and tests every week.
- A powerful tool for students to learn at anytime, anywhere they want.
- Not only teacher but students can comment and give feedback for their friends, which encourages them to learn from each other.
- Containing some links for reference sources, related fields, further research…
3. The WordPress site will contain:
- Course description
- Grading scheme
- Reference links/sources
- Assignments, discussion
- Quizzes and Tests
* Reasons behind the contents:
- Teacher will post all the important information about the course so that students will:
- Have an overview about what they have to do
- Keep track on the course
- Know what they can achieve and evaluate the outcome at the end of the course
- Teacher also post all the lesson so that some students who are busy or cannot attend the course at a fixed time can feel more convenient to learn at anytime and anywhere they want as long as they learn all the online lessons and complete all the tasks in time.
- Both teacher and students can join in the discussion and show off their knowledge, share the products, give comments, feedback in order to help and learn from each other.